2018 is ringing in new and creative launches in drugstore beauty. You will see new packaging and formulations hitting the shelves. From skincare, makeup, haircare.. there will be so much to choose from…
1. Bioré Baking Soda Acne Cleansing Foam, $6.49
The airy formula will leave your face feeling clean and soft.
2. Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs In-The-Shower Foam Conditioner, $5.99
This foaming formula expands in your hand like mousse, spreads evenly and doesn’t pull down your hair.
3. Sally Hansen Big Polish Guards Cuticle Protectors, $5.99
Just the thing we were looking for! Fit it over your nail to protect the cuticle and skin and then peel off for a spa finish.
4. Physician’s Formula Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick, $9.95
Packed in the perfect size and travel-friendly this charcoal stick will wipe away makeup, dirt, and oil in just a few swipes.
5. Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-On Day Mask Lotion, $19.99
We love Aveeno and this handy bottle comes with sun protection. Perfect to wear under makeup.
6. Pantene Pro-V Foam Conditioner, $6.99
Foam conditioners will be taking over our shower space this year. This one comes with micellar water!
7. Rimmel London Wonder Wing Eyeliner Stamp, $6.99
Trust Rimmel to make the eye stamp real cool. Winged liner we’ve got you!
8. L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops, $14.99
You know what this means – Cover FX drops at drugstore prices!! This new option comes in two shades: Daybreak, an opalescent hue ideal for fair skin tones, and Golden Hour, a shimmering bronze meant for dark to deep complexions.
9. Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation, $11.99
This foundation claims to last up to 24 hours and feels light as a feather. Will it replace your Fit Me?
10. Yes To Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm, $10.99
Coconut cleanser in the form of a stick? Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
11. RoC Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Crème, $28.99
A much affordable and hydrating retinol cream for your beauty shelf.
12. St. Ives Revitalizing Sheet Mask Açaí, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil, $2.49
Hello St. Ives sheet masks. We will be buying you in bulk.
13. Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 HR Breathable Foundation, $7.99
This foundation will last you an hour more in the day… let’s put it to test!
14. Nyx Cosmetics Love You So Mochi Highlighting Palette, $19
The pastel-colored powders are all about light-diffusing texture and come in three sweet shades.
15. St. Ives Cleansing Stick, $10
Rub over your wet skin, massage into a lather and rinse. Cleansing is going to be a lot more fun in 2018.
16. Burt’s Bees Micellar Cleansing Towelettes, $6
Micellar wipes on the go. SOLD!
17. NYX Holographic Halo Sticks, $9
This creamy stick comes in three pastel shades and glides on smoothly for that on-trend shimmer.
18. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic & Master Holographic Highlighters, $10
That rose gold highlighter is everything!